Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2017 14:20:22 -0400
From:      Rebecca Williams <rebeccaw@dynamicaims.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wine Enthusiasts List

Hi,

Greetings of the day!

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Wine Enthusiasts" from USA?

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, Complete permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

We also have Few Specific Lists:

       (1)Alcohol Enthusiasts List    (2)Liquor Enthusiasts List
       (3)Fashion Enthusiasts List    (4)Food and Beverage Lover List
       (5)Gifts Buyers List           (6)Beer Enthusiasts List
       (7)Golfers List                (8)Cruise Travelers List
       (9)Skiers List                 (10)Outdoor Enthusiasts List

Let me know if you'd be interested in hearing more information about it.

Waiting for your valuable and sincere reply.

Best Regards,
Rebecca Williams

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Leave Out”.