Date:      Sun, 6 Aug 2017 09:53:40 +0530
From:      Aijaz Baig <aijazbaig1@gmail.com>
To:        Dimitry Andric <dim@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, Ed Maste <emaste@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: buildworld fails while building static clang library

Hello

Yes guilty as charged!!!

I turn off optimization and enable DEBUG_FLAGS using src.conf:

CFLAGS= -O0 -pipe
COPTFLAGS= -O0 -pipe
DEBUG_FLAGS=-g

This time however I run without any parallel make jobs and it fails with a
different error:

*** Signal 9

Stop.
make[6]: stopped in /usr/src/lib/clang/libclang
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[5]: stopped in /usr/src/lib/clang
*** Error code 1