Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2017 12:00:41 +0300
From:      Michael Zhilin <mizhka@gmail.com>
To:        Eric McCorkle <eric@metricspace.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hopefully useful: macro-controlled logger

Hi Eric!

Nice! This minimalistic and powerful approach looks very nice.

We have similar thing in one of kernel driver:
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd/blob/master/sys/dev/bhnd/bhnd_debug.h

In my opinion such kind of thing is demanded.

Best regards,
Michael.

9 =D0=B4=D0=B5=D0=BA. 2017 =D0=B3. 7:52 =D0=9F=D0=9F =D0=BF=D0=BE=D0=BB=D1=
=8C=D0=B7=D0=BE=D0=B2=D0=B0=D1=82=D0=B5=D0=BB=D1=8C "Eric McCorkle" <eric@m=
etricspace.net>
=D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BB: