Date:      Wed, 17 May 2017 09:02:35 +0200
From:      "WMESS" <mess@mess-earth.org>
To:        "hubs" <hubs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   LAST 2 WEEKS for Abstract Submission Deadline of WMESS 2017

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Dear Colleague,

=20

We would happily like to inform you and thank the turnouts and interes=
t in the 3rd of annual "World Multidisciplinary Earth Sciences Symposi=
um" WMESS 2017 which will be held in in Prague (Czech Republic) during=
 11-15 September 2017.=20

=20

www.mess-earth.org

=20

The LAST 2 WEEKS to Abstract Submission Deadline - 26 May, 2017.=20

=20

Register now and upload your abstract(s) via given link below

=20

http://www.mess-earth.org/module.html

=20

All accepted and published papers will be indexed in Web of Science, S=
copus, etc.

=20

On the behalf of the Organising Committee, we would like to invite you=
 as a representative participant in WMESS 2017.

We also invite you to be CONVENER OF A SPECIFIC SECTION related with a=
 one of the WMESS 2017 topics to organize a group with the minimum 10 =
presentations (oral and/or poster). We are expecting your proposals fo=
cused on new and timely research topics and innovative issues. Convene=
rs will be FREE OF CHARGE OF REGISTRATION FEE as a compliment of WMESS=
 2017 if your session will be completed with the minimum 10 participan=
ts registered.

=20

We encourage you advertise this meeting in your group and researchers.=

=20

Let's meet in the city of romance, Prague .

=20

Sincerely yours,

=20

mess@mess-earth.org

www.mess-earth.org

=20

****** PLEASE APOLOGIZE ANY CROSS-POSTING ******

=20

If you would like to unsubscribe, please send a blank e-mail to unsubs=
cribe@mess-earth.org from the mail account that you have received this=
 e-mail. If you send an unsubscribe request from any other e-mail acco=
unt, we cannot remove your e-mail from the database.