Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2017 06:19:21 -0600
From:      "Brian Burns" <brian@losthighwaymedia.com>
To:        "pkg" <pkg@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Inquiry

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
My name is Brian Burns and my company is Lost Highway Media, located i=
n Arlington, Texas. I develop modern, professional websites that look =
great on all devices, and I was wondering if you might be considering =
an update of your website. I help my clients (a) gain higher search en=
gine rankings, (b) increase traffic to their sites, and (c) convert mo=
re of their visitors to customers. As you know, web technology is chan=
ging at a rapid pace, and keeping up to date with the standards that h=
elp draw traffic and customers to your site can be a challenge when yo=
u're trying to focus on running and growing a business. The business w=
ebsite today is equivalent to the Yellow Pages ad a couple of decades =
ago - the company whose image stands out among the crowd looks more pr=
ofessional, earns more trust, and generates more business.
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your web strategy. I don't =
use hard-sell tactics, I will never share or sell your private informa=
tion, and I am easy to talk to and work with. Please visit www.losthig=
hwaymedia.com to browse my work and learn more about me, and let me kn=
ow if I can answer any questions or provide further information.
Thanks!
Brian Burns
Lost Highway Media
(214) 354-1861