Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 2017 21:15:34 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Dale Scott <dalescott@shaw.ca>
To:        Per olof Ljungmark <peo@nethead.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Drupal vs. Wordpress

Do you have any ulterior or collateral objectives? =46rom a very superficial=
 view, I'd say install WordPress if you want experience with the world's mos=
t popular "website" and potentially get into plugin development. Install Dru=
pal if you want experience in a leading website construction framework, and p=
otentially get into module development. If you don't know, pick WordPress.

Good luck!