Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2017 20:59:55 GMT
From:      Annie Mai <annie@contexxtual.com>
To:        "," <freebsd-small@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Editorial Content

Hi,

Do you accept editorial content from external companies?

I'm working on a particular project that would work very well with your web=
site and I would very much like to provide an article including 1 do follow=
 link for my client=2E

If this is a service you welcome, please do get in touch and let me know yo=
ur guidelines so that we can partner with you=2E

Many Thanks

Annie Mai

EditorialPR=2Ecom

This e-mail message (and its attachments) may contain confidential, proprie=
tary or legally privileged information and is intended only for the individ=
ual named addressee=2E You should not review, disseminate, distribute or co=
py this e-mail=2E Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you hav=
e received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system=
=2E E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as=
 information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late,=
 incomplete or contain viruses=2E The sender, therefore, does not accept li=
ability for any errors or omissions in the contents of the message=2E