Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2017 18:29:46 +0800
From:      Kuankuan Yang <kuankuan.y@gmail.com>
To:        jtl@freebsd.org, freebsd-transport@freebsd.org
Cc:        rrs@freebsd.org, hiren@freebsd.org
Subject:   May I request for BBR patches

Dear all,

I have great interest in BBR/FreeBSD development, and always keep eye on =
the notes that related to BBR in DevSummit and hangout notes of =
TransportProtocols.

I have just read the DevSummit note and Q&A session on Aug 2017. I feel =
very excited on recent progress of TCP BBR and Software Pacer, you have =
done great contributions for open source community. Since I=E2=80=99m =
working on porting BBR to SCTP congestion control module. Last month =
Hiren has told me BBR code is not public yet. However I have seen on =
Jonathan=E2=80=99s Q&A =
[https://wiki.freebsd.org/DevSummit/201708/Transport] that I may ask for =
the code.

I=E2=80=99m eager to see the patches of TCP BBR and Software Pacer. =
Would you please help me on this request, any help would be greatly =
appreciated.

Best regards,
Kuankuan=