Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2017 11:40:23 -0500
From:      Farhan Khan <khanzf@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   ieee80211 scan function starting point

Hi all,

I am trying to get the "ifconfig wlan0 list scan" command to display
local access points. I am fairly certain I have the "up" part working

I am trying to identify what functions I might have missed with dtrace,
but I do not know where to start off and the probes are too rapid to
identify where it starts when I run the "ifconfig" command. I am fairly
certain it originates in ieee80211 and kicks that off to the driver, but
I cannot easily identify where.

Does anyone know where? Thank you.

Farhan