Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 2018 14:22:47 +0800
From:      Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <teo.en.ming@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        Teo En Ming <teo.en.ming@gmail.com>
Subject:   Never-ending Targeting/Bullying Campaigns at the Workplace in Singapore

Topic/Subject: Never-ending Targeting/Bullying Campaigns at the
Workplace in Singapore

Author: Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Date: 21 January 2018 Sunday

<advertisement>Singapore Government Linked Company (GLC) Keppel
Corporation Bribed Brazilian Government Officials</advertisement>

I am no stranger to targeting/bullying campaigns at the workplace in Singapore.

Thus, when I joined this very very small IT company on 27 November
2017, I was a bit surprised to find that my colleagues or co-workers
were rather friendly or okay. Our office is located in a Mapletree
Industrial building near the Bukit Merah area in Singapore.

A few weeks ago, things took a turn for the worse. My colleague or
co-worker Vicky Zhao Wei started finding faults with and nit picking
on me. If I am not wrong, he must have been bribed or conscripted by
the Singapore Government into the targeting/bullying campaign against
me. Who knows whether the other colleagues or co-workers have been
bribed or conscripted by the Singapore Government? It might as well
have been the entire company.

Vicky Zhao Wei is not my supervisor. He is not my team leader. He is
not my manager. He is not my director. He is not my boss. In short, he
is not my superior in the company. We are on equal footing in the
company.

I am simply bewildered and baffled.

Why do I have to report to him when he is not my superior?

Why do I have to take orders from him when he is not my superior?

WHY THE FUCKING HELL DO I HAVE TO TAKE SCOLDINGS FROM HIM WHEN HE IS
NOT MY SUPERIOR?

WHY THE FUCKING HELL DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO HIM WHEN HE IS NOT
MY SUPERIOR?

WHY THE FUCKING HELL DO I HAVE TO SUBMIT MYSELF TO HIS AUTHORITY WHEN
HE IS NOT MY SUPERIOR? (Literally translated from the Chinese Language
it means looking at his face color)

>From what I understand, he is a Permanent Resident in Singapore. Vicky
Zhao Wei is a Chinese from Malaysia.

If the Singapore Government did not bribe/conscript/rope him into the
targeting/bullying campaign against me, it must be a ruse to drive me
out of the company. A wider conspiracy would be everyone in the entire
company is colluding to oust me from the company. Maybe the Singapore
Government has changed its tactics slightly.

<advertisement>Singapore Government Linked Company (GLC) Keppel
Corporation Bribed Brazilian Government Officials</advertisement>

I am not a pushover.

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual (TI)
Singapore Citizen
21 Jan 2018 Sunday 1:25 PM Singapore Time