Date:      Mon, 07 May 2018 00:07:02 +0700
From:      TOKYU HANDS <tokyu-hands@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Part-time Job

Hello,
our company is making available employment opportunities for individuals to benefit from our International Business by aiding us bridge the financial gap between us and our customers in Country.

We offer you the representative position in country, please kindly let us know if you are interested to work from your home or office for part time job.

This job is a part time job and you can work from home or office.

SALARY: $500 USD Weekly.
POSITION: Administrative cashier/accountant agent/representative.
REQUIREMENTS: Positive Attitude, Honesty and Integrity.
TAX: We shall bear any tax & any expenses.
CAPITAL: You don't need to pay any fees to work.
JOB DESCRIPTION: We shall send you after we receive your application form.

You choose your hours! Be informed that our business is totally legal and we are only interested in employing honest and well-meaning people.: Please fill the details required below to send you employment approve contract to start work. Please send your application to our headquarters via tokyu-hands@hotmail.com

PLEASE YOU ARE REQUIRE TO FILL THE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM BELOW.

COMPANY APPLICATION FORM
First name:
Last name:
Address: