Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2018 15:50:40 +0000
From:      Jeremy Brown <trends@ml.5488.online>
To:        freebsd-i18n@freebsd.org
Subject:   The original Brand Watch

 =20
  Fund your favorite watch
=20

If you no longer wish to receive mail from us, you can=C2=A0 Unsubscribe he=
re

View Online

World of Top Brand Watches

New watches arrived, and all new styles we thought you&#039;d love! New wat=
ches with amazing prices. Don&#039;t miss it. Get extra 10% off for the fir=
st=C2=A003 clients.No shipping cost on order over $50.

=C2=A0=C2=A0VIEW MORE=C2=A0=C2=A0

Our Promises:
-=C2=A0Complete safety PayPal payment
-=C2=A0Fast delivery and returns with no minimum limited
-=C2=A003 days to return or exchange an item
-=C2=A0Complete safety with 100% secure order processing
-=C2=A0Customer satisfaction is our top priority

=C2=A9 2018 TFB Brand Store
=C2=A0 262 Street, Suite 262,
wwghiit, Norway

If you are EU citizens you will have full rights to take control of your pe=
rsonal data. Here are the most important user rights that fully compliance =
with GDPR