Date:      Sun, 15 Jul 2018 11:55:38 +0200
From:      Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
To:        Ruben <mail@osfux.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MMC problem on APU2 with 11.2

> Am 14.07.2018 um 16:34 schrieb Ruben <mail@osfux.nl>:
>=20
> Hi Graham,
>=20
> On 07/14/2018 06:03 AM, Graham Menhennitt wrote:
>> This probably isn't much use to you, but I'm running FreeBSD =
11-Stable on two APU2s. But I'm booting from SSD, not SDHC. No problems =
here.
>>=20
>> Graham
>=20
> Thank you for your feedback. Good to hear more list ppl are running =
APU2's :)
>=20
> I think the issue was triggered by the SDHC/MMC driver in 11.2 and the =
APU2's firmware because after updating the firmware I ran (4.0.7) to the =
most recent firmware available on https://pcengines.github.io/#lr-10 =
(4.0.18 legacy), the problem was solved.
>=20
> Since PC Engines advises users to only run the github firmware if =
users have the possibility to de-brick their units (which I only learned =
about afterwards and requires special hardware..) I guess some caution =
is advised.
>=20
>=20
> The board seems to be running fine with 11.2 now so I'm happy :)

I=E2=80=99m having problems with the two USB3 ports at the back, and I =
have the non-legacy BIOS version 4.8.0.1.

Are USB devices working as expected for you?

Stefan

--=20
Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811