Date:      Sun, 5 Aug 2018 12:14:34 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Cc:        Matthew Rezny <rezny@freebsd.org>
Subject:   xorgproto and xorg-server 1.19

Hello.

The changes described in 20180731 UPDATING entry broke building the
x11-server/xorg-server port (with Poudriere), which I had updated to
1.19.3 through a patch which was posted by Matthew Rezny on this list in
March 2017.

Is there a new patch available?
Any other way to fix this without going back to 1.18.4?

Sorry, but I find it very hard to discern fresh content from stale one
when searching on FreeBSD + X11 on the web.

BTW, just out of curiosity, why, after a year, this new version has
still not hit the port tree?

  bye & Thanks
	av.