Date:      Thu, 16 May 2019 21:46:28 +0200
From:      Vapshot <sales@vapshot.com>
To:        bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Make $10,000 from a single bottle of liquor - Guaranteed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
------
This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text =
emails.
You can read the original version online:
https://ymlpmail1.net/zm2kRU
--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
------

Make $10,000 to $20,000 from a single 750ml bottle of liquor -
Guaranteed

We have been producing Vaporized and Atomized Alcohol Shot systems for
over 6 years.

We have thousands of systems being used to produce unbelievable
profits world-wide.

Each 750ml bottle of liquor produces about 2,000 AlcoholMIST atomized
alcohol shots for less than $0.10 each that are sold for $5 to $10.

Our new GreenMIST atomized CBD alcohol shot systems produces shots for
about $0.15 each that are sold for $10 to $20.

Don't take our word for it. Visit our website right now and see proof
of the success others are having with our products.

www.Vapshot.com ( http://www.vapshot.com )