Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2019 00:37:15 +0000
From:      "emily.h@onelocal.com" <emily.h@onelocal.com>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   N/A, hoping to chat

Hi N/A,

How are you going about getting a positive review after you close a file? I know how difficult it can be for lawyers to ask for reviews from a client.

My company has been working with law firms to help them get more positive reviews on Google once they close a file, which has been helping them rank higher when someone is searching for their services.

When do you have 2-3 minutes to chat about this in further detail?

Best,
Emily