Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2019 20:33:42 -0400
From:      Anthony Schrayer <anthschr@ptd.net>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   can't create driver for RTL8821AE

Hello,

I tried to use ndisgen to create a driver for a Real Ten RTL8821AE =
wireless card. The program accepts the .inf and .sys files I gave it, =
which were files for the driver for Windows 7x64. And I am trying to use =
ndisgen to make a driver for freebsd 12 that I am running on a lenovo =
C40-05 (an all in one pc). The program reports:

	Generating Makefile... done
	Building kernel module ..ln: machine: Operation not supported
build failed. Exiting.=20

I am not sure how to move on from this. And I am not sure what operation =
it was trying to do that wasn't supported.

Anthony=