Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 2019 16:59:01 -0400
From:      Anthony Schrayer <anthschr@ptd.net>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Real Tek 8821AE

Hello,

I have tried to get my lenovo all-in-one pc to recognize the RTL8821AE =
wireless network card but can't figure it out. I tried to use ndisgen to =
make a driver for it from the windows files. I have tried to use the =
rtwn driver for the 8821A card, hoping that since it only differs by a =
letter that the devices would be similar. But that hasn't worked either =
and I don't know how else to solve the problem of getting a driver so =
that the computer can use the wireless network card. Any ideas?
=20
Anthony=