Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2019 11:18:18 +0530
From:      Mahesh Tudu <mahesh86701997@gmail.com>
To:        mmokhi@freebsd.org, "soc-admins@FreeBSD.org" <soc-admins@freebsd.org>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org,  Anne Dickison <anne@freebsdfoundation.org>, Brooks Davis <brooks@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Regarding mentorship for GSOC 2019
References:  <CAArid3PjWo20Cn97njcrtm4uGV=27EYPq51KTEdszv=dXim0Mw@mail.gmail.com> <1C4595D2-B150-460F-9161-89A1A8865830@freebsdfoundation.org> <CAArid3PcXYW%2BoxfHdJMTRNseReop4gyza5gasrXnWWL7zi5Nug@mail.gmail.com> <CAArid3N8pQMP1ZNpghzivyzNd%2BYCZf3tANvVyKRJ5NX5rJS29Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAArid3OmvLpJCdrcPQddcC7WEaw4t4jbevmpw7dth0fB_a9x6A@mail.gmail.com> <CAN9adSPqYGqnTJTue1TfxjSh%2BJoKOPDmhzYopwLb1-Ua=nvQpw@mail.gmail.com> <CAArid3Or-8vWo%2BzxBQN1UnpfLf0e%2BQd4swXsEPz5her94Lo9xw@mail.gmail.com> <CAArid3NbbR72kJgDXvVNB=AT-PUYwvOVH0GjsbLaRA3VZ2L0yQ@mail.gmail.com>

Hello,
It's me again. Now I am left with only a single day and so I am getting a
very uneasy feeling. Please help me with my issue, I really need a mentor
to help me review my proposal. It would be very kind of you if you please
respond with a positive answer as soon as possible.

Thank You

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 11:16 AM Mahesh Tudu <mahesh86701997@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> It's me again. Now I am left with only a single day and so I am getting a
> very uneasy feeling. Please help me with my issue, I really need a mentor
> to help me review my proposal. It would be very kind of you if you please
> respond with a positive answer as soon as possible.
>
> Thanking You
>
> On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 5:06 PM Mahesh Tudu <mahesh86701997@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> Thank you for your response. Please help me solve my matter a bit faster
>> as the days are passing by very fast and now there are just two days lef=
t.
>> I am in a great need of a mentor to review my proposal before final
>> submission.
>> Thank You again.
>>

>> On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 4:58 PM Mahdi Mokhtari <mmokhi@freebsd.org> wrote=
:

>>> Dear Mahesh,
>>> I'm aware that people at gsoc team are trying to find someone
>>> appropriate to take the responsibility for you.
>>> I apologize you are facing delay, but don't worry we are caring about i=
t.

>>> Just one small side-point,
>>> The mail-tracker you use caused your email ending up in my spam folder
>>> and I got notified by someone about it otherwise I might not have found=
 it.
>>> so use it with caution IMO :)

mpaign=3Dsignaturevirality5&> Sender
mpaign=3Dsignaturevirality5&> 04/07/19,

ampaign=3Dsignaturevirality5&> Sender
ampaign=3Dsignaturevirality5&> 04/07/19,

campaign=3Dsignaturevirality5&> Sender
campaign=3Dsignaturevirality5&> 04/04/19,

Verification