Date:      Sun, 1 Dec 2019 10:49:19 +0300
From:      Bonface Munyoki <bonfacemunyoki@gmail.com>
To:        Evilham <contact@evilham.com>
Cc:        haskell@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Elm reactor bug

Thanks for the feedback.

The last time I tried Elm(Ubuntu 18), that feature worked just fine lolz.
Also, this whole BSD ecosystem, but I find it a bit depressing that a bunch
of packages lack maintainers. I'd really like to help but I don't know how
or where to darn start. Anyways, did you ever get around to updating to Elm
0.19.1. I'll try building Elm from source once I'm done converting my UHS
FS to ZFS(http://devpit.org/wiki/Convert_UFS_to_ZFS) \m/\m/. Also, sorry
for the late reply(Alot of things going on these sides)

Regards,

*Bonface K. Munyoki*
*Developer, Linux Enthusiast*
+254 780 661 047