Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2019 15:35:47 -0500
From:      "Michael W. Lucas" <mwlucas@michaelwlucas.com>
To:        jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   jail-safe filesystems

Hi!

I'm writing about filesystems and jails right now, and the docs have
me wondering:

Filesystems marked with "jail" in lsvfs(8) are safe to use inside
jails. Cool.

Is this an "absolutely do not use others within jails" statement, or
is it "don't manage these from jails" rule? Can I leave
enforce_statfs=2 but, say, have the host mount md0 as /tmp for the jail?

I *think* it's an absolute prohibition, but want to be sure before I
declare it to be so. It's the sort of thing I'll get complaints about
if I'm wrong.

Thanks,
==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas 	https://mwl.io/
author of: Absolute OpenBSD, SSH Mastery, git commit murder,