Date:      Sun, 25 Aug 2019 19:35:58 +0100
From:      Alfredo Vogel <alfredovogel@gmail.com>
To:        "multimedia@freebsd.org" <multimedia@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Bug id=237340

Hi,
I have posted on this bug 237340 and nobody seems to be following it up =
with comments or solutions of any kind.
How can we make this bug more important so that a developer helps us =
users with a workaround?

This is not a complaint but an effort to help with a solution but I am =
not a developer so I cannot help much.
One suggestion would be to have a developer explaining how to use the =
devices.hints file. Entries into that file are very complex and the man =
page is not very clear how to try different hints to make the sound go =
via HDMI to the external TV set.

As I said in my last post, the sound via HDMI works with Manjaro, =
Fedora, MacOS and windows but not with Trident (freeBSD) on my machine.
If somebody is interested in helping with this issue, please do not =
hesitate to get in touch.
Many thanks...=