Date:      Tue, 5 Feb 2019 11:12:25 +0800
From:      Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-office@freebsd.org
Cc:        Greg V <greg@unrelenting.technology>, Greg Veldman <freebsd@gregv.net>,  Jung-uk Kim <jkim@freebsd.org>, Justin Hibbits <jhibbits@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [call for help] libreoffice 6.2 update

Again, LibreOffice 6.2 will be announced soon.  I squeezed few hours
to get most the patches updated
( patch-bridges_source_cpp__uno_gcc3__linux__intel_share.hxx
 and patch-bridges_source_cpp__uno_gcc3__linux__intel_uno2cpp.cxx
still need more work)
in my working repository: https://github.com/lwhsu/freebsd-ports-libreoffice

There are also some updates to the dependencies: I added
textproc/libnumbertext, while for devel/liborcus and devel/mdds need
to use the versions in the WIP repository or they will break current
libreoffice in the ports tree.

LibreOffice 6.2 port still needs some (uncertain amount of) work to
get it build but I am afraid that I cannot spend too much time on it
in the following days.

So, if you happen to have time, please check the repository and help.
Thanks very much.

Best,
Li-Wen