Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 2019 11:31:48 +0100
From:      tech-lists <tech-lists@zyxst.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   qemu error on startup

--pP0ycGQONqsnqIMP

Hello,

context:=20
12.1-PRERELEASE r352514 amd64
qemu-user-static-2.11.50.g20190730

I have a rc.conf line like this:
qemu_user_static_enable=3DYES

when my machine boots, I see this before the login prompt:

/etc/rc: interpreter /usr/local/bin/qemu-riscv64-static not found, cannot
register.=20

Yes, it's not found (because it's not there) but the issue for me=20
is why it's looking for riscv64 in the first place

binmiscctl list or binmiscctl lookup does not show it in its list either
activated or disabled. I don't know a lot about qemu, just use it when cross
compiling with poudriere-devel. Other than this message at bootup, it works
fine (the only other arches I x-compile to are arm*)

How can I fix? =20

thanks,
--=20
J.