Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 2019 22:26:03 +0300
From:      =?UTF-8?B?0JDQu9C10LrRgdC10Lkg0J/RgNC+0LrQvtC/0YfRg9C6?= <alexpro.ewr@gmail.com>
To:        Freebsd-Sparc64 <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Question about RSS limit

I found another memory module and test git by cloning FreeBSD source and
got same result: git crashes with segmentation fault.
After that I installed all memory modules (I has 2x512Mb before, and
found 1Gb), 2Gb total. And, all problems gone - git works OK, and no
segfaults during package building.
Very strange... On amd64 git works with 1Gb perfectly, I checked it.
Can't understand why processes crashes with segmentation fault. I never
received any "out of memory" messages, and I have active swap in my
system but it never used. Maybe I don't know something? I didn't meet in
documentation about such system behavior with a lack of memory on sparc64...