Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 2019 14:26:08 +0200
From:      <driesm.michiels@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Update from r347952 to r348848

Hi stable mailing list!

Today I tried updating my machine to r348848 from r347952. It didn't go as
smooth as I would've hoped (normally its just fine).

After doing the upgrade using the standard upgrade from source procedure I
went ahead and booted my machine.

During booting I got black screened (after the messages below) and booting
got stuck from there.

*	Anon_inodefs_init:
*	Sysctl_warn_reuse: can't re-use a leaf (compat.linuxkpi.debug)!
*	Black screen and booting stops

I went ahead and reverted to a ZFS snapshot preupdate so all is fine again.

Any pointers as to where the regression might be? I did a clean build to
update.

Regards,

Dries