Date:      02 Dec 2019 17:56:28 +0000
From:      Duc Anh Do <service@directdotcom.in.net>
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Inquiry From Germany

Hello,=20

 Our company is intrested in buying your product and we sincerely=20
hope to establish a good relationship.=20
Can you let me know your businees payment terms for your new=20
customers and also your mode of operation so we=20
can arrange for immediate purchase. I am waiting for your urgent=20
reply so we can start a business.

High premium quality is our top concern, but at fair enough=20
prices. The full purchase order will be promptly=20
dispatched to you, upon the receipt of your reply, which after=20
careful consideration and checks, we deem your=20
company to meet our standard.

We look forward to hear back from you.

Thanks and best regards
Duc Anh Do