Date:      Sun, 8 Sep 2019 05:27:11 -0700
From:      "AHL99 Global Transport Ltd." <quote7@ahl99.com>
To:        "trustedbsd-discuss" <trustedbsd-discuss@trustedbsd.org>
Subject:   Freights business service proposal for September

Happy 2nd week of September & Afternoon! Sir/ Ma'am,

We are checking into this 2nd week of September and seeking an opportu=
nity to service some of your freights which required budgetary rate qu=
ote or booking availability.

If you require a budget rate quote, we can expedite with rate and tran=
sit time within 9 minutes, for three options: low, average, and high a=
vailability accordingly to the lanes.=20
If your freights are ready for pickup, please advice pickup date, deta=
il of shipment and we will provide the rate and availability option wi=
thin that weeks.

Thank again for your freight business opportunity, and we hope to serv=
ice some of your shipments soon.

Kind regard,=20

Olie & John, Excecutive Account Assistant.
Sandra S. Charm, Excecutive Account Manager:  quote@AHL99.com
USA: 1-213-784-2854  | Canada:  1-604-954-0580=20
 =E2=80=9CYou don=E2=80=99t shoot, you won=E2=80=99t score!=E2=80=9D #=
99

AHL99 Global Transport Ltd.
LICENSED | INSURED | BONDED

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and its attachments may be confide=
ntial and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it=
 is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the=
 author and do not necessarily represent those of AHL99 GLOBAL TRANSPO=
RTS LTD... If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and it=
s attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you c=
opy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe y=
ou have received this e-mail in error.

ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION OPTIONS. No, please unsubscribe me from recei=
ving further email from AHL99 GLOBAL Transporters Ltd.  Anti-Spam Law =
Notice: To stop receiving commercial electronic messages from us, plea=
se forward this original email to unsubscribe@AHL99.com  with the word=
 =E2=80=9CREMOVE:     trustedbsd-discuss@trustedbsd.org   =E2=80=9D  o=
riginal e-mail  in the subject line.=20