Date:      Sun, 7 Jun 2020 22:38:31 +0200
From:      Martin Kulas <MartinKulas@sosend.de>
To:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   An internal error occurred during: "File Transport Reader".

Hello,

After an update,  I am present with eclipse-4.15 from FreeBSD packages:

    $ pkg info | grep eclipse
    eclipse-4.15                   Eclipse IDE 2020-03
    eclipse-cdt-9.0.1              C/C++ plugin for Eclipse IDE

The update went smoothly but now I fail to install basic software
like for instance "Collaboration/Git Integration for Eclipse"
or PyDev with an error like "File Transport Reader":

    An internal error occurred during: "File Transport Reader".
    java.nio.ByteBuffer.flip()Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;

Installing other software like Vrapper succeeds.

Before the update,  the previous eclipse version was running fine.
Does anyone of you have an idea how to fix it?
Do I now have to be root in order to be allowed to install software within
Eclipse?

// Please CC: because I am not on the list.

Kind regards
Martin