Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2006 01:15:58 +0000
From:      valentin_nils@be-known-online.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Automated installations

Hi George,

cool reply. Thank you. ;-)

That basically means that I have to compile/burn my own CD with the =20
config file install.cfg in it right ?

is there a version f.e. to start from the CD (with some parameters =20
where the config file is located) and do that from a boot floppy - =20
basically without PXEboot  or can I point PXEboot to the CD image AND =20
the install.cfg somehow ?

Best regards

Nils Valentin