Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:09:33 +0900
From:      Katsushi Kobayashi <ikob@koganei.wide.ad.jp>
To:        "Andrew R. Reiter" <arr@watson.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FireWire Device Driver

Andrew,

I am sorry I have lost  private mail from you (I just found it
in my Mbox), and I am admitted your comments in hackers
by other people.

I have once proposed my firewire code to merrge -current.
And a lot of problems are pointed out. Almost problems
will be resolved by code clarification work and it is not
difficult.  The most important issue pointed out is,
the firewire code have to accords "newbus" archtecture
and we have to define the firewire specific part.

I have not updated the latest code published in ftp site
I announced, because I have not a enough time right now
to maintain it, and I am investigating bus architecture.
If you would like to update my code, I am welcome to new
cooperator. If you thought to write another implementation,
I am OK.

Thanks,