Date:      Sun, 07 Mar 1999 06:47:56 -0600
From:      Ingrid Kast Fuller <ingrid@cityscope.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: what's in a name?

....latest literature on FreeBSD....

There's only ONE book in town for FreeBSD....while it is a VERY thorough
book and one I resell, it would be nice to see MORE writers writing for
FreeBSD!  The more books, articles written, user groups, etc... will
help us get more exposure.
I believe that EACH user group needs to have a Publicity/Advertising
chairman and that person is in charge of sending FreeBSD news and press
releases to as many media people as possible!