Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 1997 12:44:32 +1100
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        imp@village.org, rkw@dataplex.net
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SUP

>Hmmm, I've only had to reconstruct trees when I ran out of disk space
>due to a large number of items coming into the tree.  What could I
>have done to prevent that?  That's really the only problem I've had
>with CTM other than an occasional "oops" where things like eBones or
>secure have gone out accidentally...

I've had to edit the CTM updates about 20 times due to them failing
when I ran out of disk space.  (Technique: edit .ctm_status to reduce
the number by 1; then remove items that have already been updated
from the CTM input file; then run ctm and note the md5 mismatch; then
edit the CTM input file to fix the mismatch.)  I think this easier now
using some option to ignore already-updated files.

BTW, ctm -? doesn't give a usage message.

Bruce