Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 22:24:22 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Lance Woodson <lance@woodson.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No PC-CARD Slots; Device Not Configured

In message <38CF16BC.710C8BB4@woodson.com> Lance Woodson writes:
: Would it help if I sent you my notebook?  I'd be happy to pay shipping
: both ways.  I can have it to you on Friday and won't need it back until
: the 27th.

Hmmm.  While my collection of laptops is limited to my Sony VAIO, and
that sometimes gets in the way of testing (eg more laptops would be
helpful), I don't think that we've exhausted all the remote testing
that we can do.  Lots of people are reporting that the TI-1225 works
for them.  If we can't get this in a few more iterations, then

Can you send me off the list the entire dmesg of your machine booting?
Or at least all the lines containing pcic in them.  You should be
sending me something that looks something like:

pcic-pci0: <Ricoh RL5C475 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 10.0 on pci0
pcic0: <Intel i82365> at port 0x3e0-0x3e1 irq 10 on isa0
pcic0: management irq 10
pccard0: <PC Card bus -- kludge version> on pcic0

or

pcic-pci0: <Ricoh RL5C475 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 10.0 on pci0
pcic0: <Intel i82365> at port 0x3e0-0x3e1 on isa0
pcic0: polling mode
pccard0: <PC Card bus -- kludge version> on pcic0

If we get past that step, then I'll need to see what your pccard.conf
has in it.

Warner