Date:      Fri, 02 Mar 2007 21:48:40 +0100
From:      Christian Brueffer <brueffer@FreeBSD.org>
To:        christopher floess <skeptikos@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ath(4) man page

--wq9mPyueHGvFACwf

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 09:03:38AM -0700, christopher floess wrote:
> Hi everyone, I noticed that the link (
> http://customerproducts.atheros.com/customerproducts) in the ath(4) man p=
age
> doesn't go any place useful.
> Trying to find a good list of wireless cards with the atheros chipset, I =
did
> find this sweet site on the atheros site
> http://customerproducts.atheros.com/customerproducts/ResultsPageBasic.asp=
 .
> It basically lets you pick different delimiters (interface, brand, protoc=
ol,
> etc.) to narrow down your search for the Atheros card that's right for yo=
u.
>=20
> I wanted to submit a suggestion to include this link in the man page inst=
ead
> of the one that's there now, and I didn't know how to go about doing this.
> The FreeBSD documentation site that I saw only addressed submitting
> documentation, not editing it. Thanks ~ Chris
>=20

Hi Chris,

the URL was updated two month ago in CURRENT, but the change was never
merged back.  I have done that now.

The correct URL is http://customerproducts.atheros.com/customerproducts/def=
ault.asp

Thanks for the report!

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--wq9mPyueHGvFACwf

--wq9mPyueHGvFACwf--