Date:      Fri, 9 Apr 2010 08:59:55 GMT
From:      gnats@FreeBSD.org
To:        unvlubfx@vfclnoxn.com, gnats@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-sparc64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: junk/145556: qokpaycc

Synopsis: qokpaycc

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: gnats
State-Changed-When: Fri Apr 9 08:52:58 UTC 2010
State-Changed-Why:
To anonymous asshole:

I feel sorry for you.

But in case it's not clear, you're not going to cause the FreeBSD project
to give up.  This nonsense doesn't even slow the committers down, since
they are generally working on new code, anyways.  The people that are most
affected are the users (the ones whose PRs are delayed in the meantime).

Mostly what you are doing is wasting my time and a few other of our bugbusters'.
And I already have the TV on, so am just doing all this work on auto-pilot.
I've already (once again) disabled the auto-processing of your nonsense until
you give up for the day.

Please, go get a life.  This is just pathetic.

mcl