Date:      Sun, 29 Jan 1995 20:13:33 -0800
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   nevot "heads down"

A few weeks ago I sent out a "heads up" message letting anyone know that
was considering working on porting nevot to freebsd that I had started
porting it, and would have something working shortly and not to bother
duplicating effort

Since then, I've gotten stuck dealing with some more mundane stuff (read:
the day job has become a mega-time sink again) so anyone who was thinking
of hacking on things themselves,  go for it.  The damn program is an unholy
mess,  but I'd be happy to give diffs of at least the parts I got compiled
to any SERIOUS porter.