Date:      Fri, 19 Aug 2016 09:50:16 +0300
From:      Sami Halabi <sodynet1@gmail.com>
To:        Erich Dollansky <erichsfreebsdlist@alogt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Benchmarks results for FreeBSD 11

Hi,
At the bottom of the article there is link to the source benchmark site.
>From a quick glance the benchmarks made not with the same hardware for all.
Phoronix is sort of anti-bsd site.. i won't count on the truth of the data
they present.

Sami

=D7=91=D7=AA=D7=90=D7=A8=D7=99=D7=9A 19 =D7=91=D7=90=D7=95=D7=92=D7=B3 2016=
 02:34 AM,=E2=80=8F "Erich Dollansky" <
erichsfreebsdlist@alogt.com> =D7=9B=D7=AA=D7=91: