Date:      06 Jan 2002 20:03:21 +0000
From:      Paul Richards <paul@freebsd-services.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnome-vfs.keys

Nautilus can't recognise any file types and complains about a missing
gnome-vfs.keys file.

Where does this file come from because I can't find it anywhere. The
gnome control panel has also lost most of the mime type mappings that
used to be there are well since my last Gnome upgrade.

From the Gnome site it looks like there's a separate gnome-mime-types
package now but it's not in our ports tree.

Anyone have any ideas where this file should come from?

Paul.