Date:      Tue, 5 Apr 2005 07:51:01 -0700
From:      perikillo <perikillo@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   (Solve)Re: Securelevel dont let ipf read rules...

 One big mistake by my part. like you see below, i was having problems with=
=20
secure level and ipf, but the problem was this:

My old /etc/rc.conf was:
kernel_securelevel=3D3

But after checking man rc.conf again, is
kern_securelevel

This way rc.conf dont let freebsd set that variable, now i can run ipf with=
=20
the secure level 3, thanks to all.