Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 2002 21:36:10 -0600
From:      Thomas Connolly <tconnolly@electrosoftsolutions.com>
To:        "FreeBSD_Questions (E-mail 2)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   XFree86 4.2.0 question

Greetings,
I'm a Unix and FreeBSD newbie.  I just installed 4.2.0 and got it running
but my resolution is way off.  I'm sure this must be a configuration issue.
Upon installation, I chose an S3 Savage 4 video card and it told me it was
basically unsupported but the FreeBSD documentation says that it is
supported using the Savage server.  So my question is, is there some way to
change the server to the Savage server?  If so, could someone explain it to
me like I was 2 years old please?

Thanks in Advance,

Thomas Connolly