Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 1998 14:36:30 +0200 (EET)
From:      Mika Ylianttila <over@ees2.oulu.fi>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems with XFree86 installation

  In spite of numerous attempts I have not managed to install
X-windows to my FreeBSD. I have made post-installation
several times, but the /usr/X11R6 does not appear.

I have been using FTP installation. Everething but X has been
installed correctly. Does anybody know what should I do in order
to get X-windows installed?

Best wishes, Mika