Date:      Wed, 03 Mar 1999 02:40:46 -0800
From:      Nocturne <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Guess we've lost the server market too...?

"Matthew D. Fuller" wrote:
> shipping systems with Linux.  They've pretty well hit critical mass, and
> it's just going to snowball.  The mainstream market has found it's
> blue-eyed baby boy.

One really key thing about popularity and mainstream explosions is that
they acid test the product.  Any flaws are going to show up *real* fast.
We (being the FreeBSD community) should be poised to chime in, when
applicable, to say that FreeBSD doesn't have that particular flaw.

--
dpilgrim@uswest.net                                    ICQ: 29880099
gryph@mindless.com                          PGP DH/DSS key available