Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 95 12:49:54 PDT
From:      BRUCE@AIIAD.COM
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   named

trying to set up named:

1) named(8) says to get root.cache from ftp.rs.internic.net, but I cant find
it.  Did find named.root and root.zone, though.

2) saw something about entries being case sensitive.  but never had a
problem with case sensitivity in my use fo the internet with existing
servers around the net. is this because everybody;s using some other server,
or is it a function of good client software that tries different cases
maybe?

E-mail:	BRUCE@aiiad.com		mail:	Bruce Goldberg
fax:	212-227-0127			American International Group
phone:	212-770-9315			Internal Audit Division
					99 John Street - 5th floor
					New York, NY 10038

Date: 07/17/95
Time: 12:49:55