Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:14:58 GMT
From:      "Tad Cleaves" <thollandc@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Commercial Implementation

I have a question about the legalities of using FreeBSD in a for-profit
institution...

I am the network admin for the International Business College in Lubbock,
TX.  This is a for-profit school offering IT classes and other one-year
certificate program.  I am curious as to whether we can replace some of our
NT servers and our SCO server with FreeBSD, or is that against the rules?

Any help you can give me would be great.

Tad Cleaves