Date:      Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:13:43 -0500
From:      David Robillard <david.robillard@gmail.com>
To:        psiinformatique@videotron.ca
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: I'm looking for school of freebsd in montreal.

Hi Eric,

I live in Montr=E9al and I now run around 100 FreeBSD servers. They
provide all sorts of services from DNS, SMTP, WWW, Proxy, FTP,
Databases, Firewalls, you name it.

If you can wait a month or two, I can provide you with basic FreeBSD
training and then move on to more specialized setups as your FreeBSD
skills improve.

I've been working as a UNIX systems administrator for 7 years now and
it took me to various corporations in located in Canada, France,
Luxembourg and Switzerland.

Let me know if you're interested,

David

P.S. En passant, je parle aussi Fran=E7ais.

#I'm looking for school of freebsd in montreal and i dont find any. Im
#not realy good in BSD, i start to use last year.  I use as my main os
#on my laptop to become a normal user, but more i get into it, more i
#feel stupid about this new world....

#I'm realy impress by the work of your team. Im am interest to go school
#to learn Completely (more as possible). Im am interest to do Server and
#network security, then Programmation.

#MY QUESTION Someone know if there is an school, in Montreal (canada),
#that give cours about FreeBSD?

#If not, i put all my money to bank and in couple of year I realy hope
#to go Berkeley University (California) to learn more about it.

#I hope at the same time to give the hand to Arnold Waterstachi

#Tanx for your help
#Eric Royal

--
David Robillard