Date:      Tue, 5 Oct 1999 18:32:09 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "'tbrock@mail.phoenix.net'" <tbrock@mail.phoenix.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: KDE themes

Tony,
I don't know exactly how much it would help you in this situation, but
pkg_version is a useful utility when it works.

I have several ports (such as bash and XFree) where it never knows what
version is installed.  But it does appear to be 90% accurate.

-Chris

P.S. What's the difference between 'make install' and 'make reinstall'