Date:      Wed, 02 Jun 2004 12:31:46 -0700
From:      Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: backtrace of nautilus core dump on amd64

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 12:21, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 15:15, Sean McNeil wrote:
> > Here is a core dump of nautilus.  The only interesting difference in my
> > environment is that I use ldap/nss_ldap.  Other than that, everything
> > should be just like everyone else:
>
> There are no symbols in this backtrace.  Please recompile everything
> with debugging flags.  Also, try disabling nss_ldap, and see if it makes
> a difference.
>
> Joe

Tried with nss_ldap disabled.  Same core.  Mezz just sent me a comment
to do:

CFLAGS= -O -pipe -g
STRIP=

I usually do

DEBUG_FLAGS=-g
WITH_DEBUG=yes

Are they both as good, should I do as Mezz suggests?  I just started a
portupgrade -fR on nautilus.  Please let me know if I should stop it and
do the build with the CFLAGS/STRIP assignment.

Cheers,
Sean