Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:55:15 +1030
From:      Shaun Branden <shaun@pcuse.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   receiving mail without body

I have recently started receiving some emails without any body in them.
I have not made any changes to my isp, fetchmail, procmail, sendmail or
mutt.

uname -a
FreeBSD sagan.tpn 4.2-STABLE FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE #0: Tue Dec 26 15:12:35 CST 2000     shaun@sagan.tpn:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SAGAN_NEW  i386

I suspect that the problem started after the last upgrade from 4.1
stable to 4.2 stable

Can anyone think of why this is happening and what I can do to fix it

thanks

shaun
--
Shaun Branden, email:shaun@pcuse.com, icq:10469563
It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word.