Date:      Sun, 21 Sep 1997 17:45:24 -0700
From:      "Pedro Giffuni S," <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Making ports

Chuck Robey wrote:

> Right here is a good place.  Why don't yo do it now?

Well...I can't complain as my ports usually get committed very fast
(thanks guys),....but I would like to see VRweb (VRML browser) and
ifmail (Fidonet mailer, lying there since ages) committed before the
next release, qmail (sendmail replacement) would also be good for
security reasons.

I agree with Chuck, a good description usually makes the difference
between a PR and a committed port. So be cool...exaggerate! ;-)

	Pedro.